If you were short of things to read over your summer holiday, you won’t be now. Here’s a list of a few interesting new publications about European and UK policy and research on aging and wellbeing. Enjoy!
- European Policy Centre brief on economically healthy and active aging
- European Commission’s wellbeing magazine’s age issue: Aging Society – Time for Action
- Equality and Human Rights Commission’s report on care in the home: Close to home
- What makes us happy? An examination of the evidence for an asset-based approach to wellbeing
- Independent Age review of care home funding: The real cost of care